Present address: Laboratory of Forest Biology, Division of Forest and Biomaterials Science, Graduate School of Agriculture, Kyoto University, Kitashirakawa Oiwake-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan
Low genetic diversity in the bottlenecked population of endangered non-native banteng in northern Australia
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 14, pages 2998–3008, July 2007
How to Cite
BRADSHAW, C. J. A., ISAGI, Y., KANEKO, S., BROOK, B. W., BOWMAN, D. M. J. S. and FRANKHAM, R. (2007), Low genetic diversity in the bottlenecked population of endangered non-native banteng in northern Australia. Molecular Ecology, 16: 2998–3008. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03365.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2007
- Received 10 January 2007; revision received 6 March 2007; accepted 27 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!