Asian origin and rapid global spread of the destructive dry rot fungus Serpula lacrymans
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 3350–3360, August 2007
How to Cite
KAUSERUD, H., SVEGÅRDEN, I. B., SÆTRE, G.-P., KNUDSEN, H., STENSRUD, Ø., SCHMIDT, O., DOI, S., SUGIYAMA, T. and HÖGBERG, N. (2007), Asian origin and rapid global spread of the destructive dry rot fungus Serpula lacrymans. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3350–3360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03387.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 17 December 2006; revision received 6 March 2007; accepted 4 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!