Phylogeography of a northeast Asian spruce, Picea jezoensis, inferred from genetic variation observed in organelle DNA markers
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 3393–3405, August 2007
How to Cite
AIZAWA, M., YOSHIMARU, H., SAITO, H., KATSUKI, T., KAWAHARA, T., KITAMURA, K., SHI, F. and KAJI, M. (2007), Phylogeography of a northeast Asian spruce, Picea jezoensis, inferred from genetic variation observed in organelle DNA markers. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3393–3405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03391.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 10 January 2007; revision accepted 13 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!