Phylogeography of a northeast Asian spruce, Picea jezoensis, inferred from genetic variation observed in organelle DNA markers
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 3393–3405, August 2007
How to Cite
AIZAWA, M., YOSHIMARU, H., SAITO, H., KATSUKI, T., KAWAHARA, T., KITAMURA, K., SHI, F. and KAJI, M. (2007), Phylogeography of a northeast Asian spruce, Picea jezoensis, inferred from genetic variation observed in organelle DNA markers. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3393–3405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03391.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 10 January 2007; revision accepted 13 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!