Population genetics of Plasmodium resistance genes in Anopheles gambiae: no evidence for strong selection
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 3497–3510, August 2007
How to Cite
OBBARD, D. J., LINTON, Y.-M., JIGGINS, F. M., YAN, G. and LITTLE, T. J. (2007), Population genetics of Plasmodium resistance genes in Anopheles gambiae: no evidence for strong selection. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3497–3510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03395.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 4 January 2007; revision received 2 April 2007; accepted 20 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!