Two alternate mechanisms contribute to the persistence of interdependent lineages in Pogonomyrmex harvester ants
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 3533–3543, September 2007
How to Cite
SCHWANDER, T., KELLER, L. and CAHAN, S. H. (2007), Two alternate mechanisms contribute to the persistence of interdependent lineages in Pogonomyrmex harvester ants. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3533–3543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03407.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 23 February 2007; revision accepted 27 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!