Present address: Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research, Department of Marine Ecology and Evolution, PO Box 59, 1790AB Den Burg, The Netherlands.
Genetic diversity in diploid vs. tetraploid Rorippa amphibia (Brassicaceae)
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 3544–3553, September 2007
How to Cite
LUTTIKHUIZEN, P. C., STIFT, M., KUPERUS, P. and VAN TIENDEREN, P. H. (2007), Genetic diversity in diploid vs. tetraploid Rorippa amphibia (Brassicaceae). Molecular Ecology, 16: 3544–3553. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03411.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 9 December 2006; revision received 11 April 2007; accepted 1 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!