Patterns of genetic diversity in outcrossing and selfing populations of Arabidopsis lyrata
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 3565–3580, September 2007
How to Cite
MABLE, B. K. and ADAM, A. (2007), Patterns of genetic diversity in outcrossing and selfing populations of Arabidopsis lyrata. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3565–3580. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03416.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 11 March 2007; revision accepted 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!