Cryptic differentiation in alpine-endemic, high-altitude butterflies reveals down-slope glacial refugia
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Volume 16, Issue 17, pages 3643–3658, September 2007
How to Cite
HAUBRICH, K. and SCHMITT, T. (2007), Cryptic differentiation in alpine-endemic, high-altitude butterflies reveals down-slope glacial refugia. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3643–3658. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03424.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Received 21 January 2007; revision accepted 10 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!