Nuclear vs. plastid data: complex Pleistocene history of a circumpolar key species
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2007
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 3902–3925, September 2007
How to Cite
EIDESEN, P. B., ALSOS, I. G., POPP, M., STENSRUD, Ø., SUDA, J. and BROCHMANN, C. (2007), Nuclear vs. plastid data: complex Pleistocene history of a circumpolar key species. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3902–3925. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03425.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2007
- Received 4 November 2006; revision received 19 March 2007; accepted 16 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!