Role of inbreeding depression and purging in captive breeding and restoration programmes
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 334–343, January 2008
How to Cite
LEBERG, P. L. and FIRMIN, B. D. (2008), Role of inbreeding depression and purging in captive breeding and restoration programmes. Molecular Ecology, 17: 334–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03433.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Received 8 February 2007; revision accepted 24 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!