Stability of genetic variance and covariance for reproductive characters in the face of climate change in a wild bird population
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 179–188, January 2008
How to Cite
GARANT, D., HADFIELD, J. D., KRUUK, L. E. B. and SHELDON, B. C. (2008), Stability of genetic variance and covariance for reproductive characters in the face of climate change in a wild bird population. Molecular Ecology, 17: 179–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03436.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Received 1 March 2007; revision accepted 24 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!