Genetic consequences of interbreeding between farmed and wild Atlantic salmon: insights from the transcriptome
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2007 Blackwell publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 314–324, January 2008
How to Cite
ROBERGE, C., NORMANDEAU, É., EINUM, S., GUDERLEY, H. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2008), Genetic consequences of interbreeding between farmed and wild Atlantic salmon: insights from the transcriptome. Molecular Ecology, 17: 314–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03438.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Received 19 March 2007; revision accepted 24 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!