and the ECONOGENE Consortium ( http://www.econogene.eu )
A spatial analysis method (SAM) to detect candidate loci for selection: towards a landscape genomics approach to adaptation
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 3955–3969, September 2007
How to Cite
JOOST, S., BONIN, A., BRUFORD, M. W., DESPRÉS, L., CONORD, C., ERHARDT, G. and TABERLET, P. (2007), A spatial analysis method (SAM) to detect candidate loci for selection: towards a landscape genomics approach to adaptation. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3955–3969. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03442.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received 21 March 2007; revision accepted 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!