Genetic variation and differentiation in captive and wild zebra finches (Taeniopygia guttata)
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 4039–4050, October 2007
How to Cite
FORSTMEIER, W., SEGELBACHER, G., MUELLER, J. C. and KEMPENAERS, B. (2007), Genetic variation and differentiation in captive and wild zebra finches (Taeniopygia guttata). Molecular Ecology, 16: 4039–4050. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03444.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Received 1 April 2007; revision accepted 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!