Present address: Department of Biology, 1009 Main Building, 100 Washington Square East, New York University, New York, NY 10003-6688, USA.
Diversity and divergence patterns in regulatory genes suggest differential gene flow in recently derived species of the Hawaiian silversword alliance adaptive radiation (Asteraceae)
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 3995–4013, October 2007
How to Cite
LAWTON-RAUH, A., ROBICHAUX, R. H. and PURUGGANAN, M. D. (2007), Diversity and divergence patterns in regulatory genes suggest differential gene flow in recently derived species of the Hawaiian silversword alliance adaptive radiation (Asteraceae). Molecular Ecology, 16: 3995–4013. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03445.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2007
- Received 19 November 2006; revision accepted 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!