Influences of gene flow on adaptive speciation in the Dubautia arborea–D. ciliolata complex
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 4014–4027, October 2007
How to Cite
REMINGTON, D. L. and ROBICHAUX, R. H. (2007), Influences of gene flow on adaptive speciation in the Dubautia arborea–D. ciliolata complex. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4014–4027. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03447.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
- Received 19 November 2006; revision received 1 May 2007; accepted 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!