Historical and biological determinants of genetic diversity in the highly endemic triploid sea lavender Limonium dufourii (Plumbaginaceae)
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 3814–3827, September 2007
How to Cite
PALOP-ESTEBAN, M., SEGARRA-MORAGUES, J. G. and GONZÁLEZ-CANDELAS, F. (2007), Historical and biological determinants of genetic diversity in the highly endemic triploid sea lavender Limonium dufourii (Plumbaginaceae). Molecular Ecology, 16: 3814–3827. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03449.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Received 23 February 2007; revision received 10 May 2007; accepted 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!