Fire and ice: volcanic and glacial impacts on the phylogeography of the New Zealand forest fern Asplenium hookerianum
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 21, pages 4536–4549, November 2007
How to Cite
SHEPHERD, L. D., PERRIE, L. R. and BROWNSEY, P. J. (2007), Fire and ice: volcanic and glacial impacts on the phylogeography of the New Zealand forest fern Asplenium hookerianum. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4536–4549. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03451.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
- Received 8 February 2007; revision received 22 April 2007; accepted 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!