Comparative estimation of effective population sizes and temporal gene flow in two contrasting population systems
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
Volume 16, Issue 18, pages 3866–3889, September 2007
How to Cite
FRASER, D. J., HANSEN, M. M., ØSTERGAARD, S., TESSIER, N., LEGAULT, M. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2007), Comparative estimation of effective population sizes and temporal gene flow in two contrasting population systems. Molecular Ecology, 16: 3866–3889. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03453.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Received 2 March 2007; revision accepted 11 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!