Symposium on evolution in human-altered environments
Evolutionary biology and practical conservation: bridging a widening gap
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 9–19, January 2008
How to Cite
MACE, G. M. and PURVIS, A. (2008), Evolutionary biology and practical conservation: bridging a widening gap. Molecular Ecology, 17: 9–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03455.x
UCLA 8th–10th February 2007
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Received 19 March 2007; revision received 11 June 2007; accepted 11 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!