Present address: Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management, University of California, Berkeley, 137 Mulford Hall, Berkeley, CA 94602, USA
The evolutionary consequences of biological invasions
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 351–360, January 2008
How to Cite
SUAREZ, A. V. and TSUTSUI, N. D. (2008), The evolutionary consequences of biological invasions. Molecular Ecology, 17: 351–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03456.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
- Received 19 March 2007; revision accepted 11 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!