The genealogy and genetic viability of reintroduced Yellowstone grey wolves
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 252–274, January 2008
How to Cite
VONHOLDT, B. M., STAHLER, D. R., SMITH, D. W., EARL, D. A., POLLINGER, J. P. and WAYNE, R. K. (2008), The genealogy and genetic viability of reintroduced Yellowstone grey wolves. Molecular Ecology, 17: 252–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03468.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Received 19 March 2007; revision 19 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!