Landscape genetics of the self-compatible forest herb Geum urbanum: effects of habitat age, fragmentation and local environment
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 19, pages 4171–4179, October 2007
How to Cite
VANDEPITTE, K., JACQUEMYN, H., ROLDÁN-RUIZ, I. and HONNAY, O. (2007), Landscape genetics of the self-compatible forest herb Geum urbanum: effects of habitat age, fragmentation and local environment. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4171–4179. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03473.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Received 20 February 2007; revision received 22 April 2007; accepted 11 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!