Are cattle, sheep, and goats endangered species?
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 275–284, January 2008
How to Cite
TABERLET, P., VALENTINI, A., REZAEI, H. R., NADERI, S., POMPANON, F., NEGRINI, R. and AJMONE-MARSAN, P. (2008), Are cattle, sheep, and goats endangered species?. Molecular Ecology, 17: 275–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03475.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 8 February 2007; revision received 6 June 2007; accepted 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!