Present address: Institute for Biodiversity, Ecosystem Science, and Sustainability, Sir Wilfred Grenfell College, 1 University Drive, Corner Brook, NL, Canada A2H 6P9
Integrative use of spatial, genetic, and demographic analyses for investigating genetic connectivity between migratory, montane, and sedentary caribou herds
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 20, pages 4223–4240, October 2007
How to Cite
BOULET, M., COUTURIER, S., CÔTÉ, S. D., OTTO, R. D. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2007), Integrative use of spatial, genetic, and demographic analyses for investigating genetic connectivity between migratory, montane, and sedentary caribou herds. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4223–4240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03476.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
- Received 23 February 2007; revision accepted 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!