Current address: Institut des Sciences de la Mer (ISMER), Université du Québec à Rimouski, 310 Allée des UrsuLines, Rimouski QC, G5L 3A1, Canada.
Heterogeneity within the native range: population genetic analyses of sympatric invasive and noninvasive clades of the freshwater invading copepod Eurytemora affinis
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 415–430, January 2008
How to Cite
WINKLER, G., DODSON, J. J. and LEE, C. E. (2008), Heterogeneity within the native range: population genetic analyses of sympatric invasive and noninvasive clades of the freshwater invading copepod Eurytemora affinis. Molecular Ecology, 17: 415–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03480.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 30 March 2007; revision accepted 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!