Present address: Department of Entomology, University of Minnesota, 1980 Folwell Avenue, St Paul, Minnesota 55108, USA.
Tracking the role of alternative prey in soybean aphid predation by Orius insidiosus: a molecular approach
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 20, pages 4390–4400, October 2007
How to Cite
HARWOOD, J. D., DESNEUX, N., YOO, H. J. S., ROWLEY, D. L., GREENSTONE, M. H., OBRYCKI, J. J. and O′NEIL, R. J. (2007), Tracking the role of alternative prey in soybean aphid predation by Orius insidiosus: a molecular approach. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4390–4400. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03482.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Received 15 April 2007; revision received 7 June 2007; accepted 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!