Present address: Biodiversity Institute of Ontario, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON, Canada N1G 2W1
Genetic differentiation across a latitudinal gradient in two co-occurring butterfly species: revealing population differences in a context of climate change
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 189–208, January 2008
How to Cite
ZAKHAROV, E. V. and HELLMANN, J. J. (2008), Genetic differentiation across a latitudinal gradient in two co-occurring butterfly species: revealing population differences in a context of climate change. Molecular Ecology, 17: 189–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03488.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Received 8 February 2007; revision received 22 June 2007; accepted 4 July 2007
Vol. 17, Issue 12, 3035, Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!