Present address: H. G. Trapido-Rosenthal, Center for Marine Microbial Ecology and Diversity, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI 96822-2327, USA
Functional significance of genetically different symbiotic algae Symbiodinium in a coral reef symbiosis
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 4849–4857, November 2007
How to Cite
LORAM, J. E., TRAPIDO-ROSENTHAL, H. G. and DOUGLAS, A. E. (2007), Functional significance of genetically different symbiotic algae Symbiodinium in a coral reef symbiosis. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4849–4857. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03491.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 23 March 2007; revision accepted 4 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!