High prevalence of multiple paternity within fruits in natural populations of Silene latifolia, as revealed by microsatellite DNA analysis
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 20, pages 4370–4379, October 2007
How to Cite
TEIXEIRA, S. and BERNASCONI, G. (2007), High prevalence of multiple paternity within fruits in natural populations of Silene latifolia, as revealed by microsatellite DNA analysis. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4370–4379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03493.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Received 20 April 2007; revision accepted 4 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!