Correction added after publication 9 October 2007: in the preceding sentence ‘Recent mice were no longer in total length, with broader, longer noses, and longer but shallower skulls’ was corrected to ‘Recent mice were longer in total length, with broader, longer noses, and longer but shallower skulls’.
Rapid morphological and genetic change in Chicago-area Peromyscus
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 450–463, January 2008
How to Cite
PERGAMS, O. R. W. and LACY, R. C. (2008), Rapid morphological and genetic change in Chicago-area Peromyscus. Molecular Ecology, 17: 450–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03517.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Received 22 July 2007; revision received 26 July 2007; accepted 2 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!