Genetic structure in a tropical lek-breeding bird, the blue manakin (Chiroxiphia caudata) in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 23, pages 4908–4918, December 2007
How to Cite
FRANCISCO, M. R., GIBBS, H. L., GALETTI, M., LUNARDI, V. O. and JUNIOR, P. M. G. (2007), Genetic structure in a tropical lek-breeding bird, the blue manakin (Chiroxiphia caudata) in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4908–4918. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03519.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 5 July 2007; revision received 23 July 2007; accepted 1 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!