Polyandry in the wild: temporal changes in female mating frequency and sperm competition intensity in natural populations of the tettigoniid Requena verticalis
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 21, pages 4613–4623, November 2007
How to Cite
SIMMONS, L. W., BEVERIDGE, M. and KENNINGTON, W. J. (2007), Polyandry in the wild: temporal changes in female mating frequency and sperm competition intensity in natural populations of the tettigoniid Requena verticalis. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4613–4623. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03528.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Received 5 July 2007; revision accepted 1 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!