High variation and strong phylogeographic pattern among cpDNA haplotypes in Taxus wallichiana (Taxaceae) in China and North Vietnam
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 4684–4698, November 2007
How to Cite
GAO, L. M., MÖLLER, M., ZHANG, X.-M., HOLLINGSWORTH, M. L., LIU, J., MILL, R. R., GIBBY, M. and LI, D.-Z. (2007), High variation and strong phylogeographic pattern among cpDNA haplotypes in Taxus wallichiana (Taxaceae) in China and North Vietnam. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4684–4698. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03537.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Received 17 March 2007; revision received 26 June 2007; accepted 8 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!