Plant genetics predicts intra-annual variation in phytochemistry and arthropod community structure
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 23, pages 5057–5069, December 2007
How to Cite
WIMP, G. M., WOOLEY, S., BANGERT, R. K., YOUNG, W. P., MARTINSEN, G. D., KEIM, P., REHILL, B., LINDROTH, R. L. and WHITHAM, T. G. (2007), Plant genetics predicts intra-annual variation in phytochemistry and arthropod community structure. Molecular Ecology, 16: 5057–5069. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03544.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 15 April 2007; revision received 30 July 2007; accepted 15 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!