Rangewide phylogeography in the greater horseshoe bat inferred from microsatellites: implications for population history, taxonomy and conservation
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 4699–4714, November 2007
How to Cite
ROSSITER, S. J., BENDA, P., DIETZ, C., ZHANG, S. and JONES, G. (2007), Rangewide phylogeography in the greater horseshoe bat inferred from microsatellites: implications for population history, taxonomy and conservation. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4699–4714. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03546.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 7 July 2007; revision received 31 July 2007; accepted 14 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!