High selfing and high inbreeding depression in peripheral populations of Juncus atratus
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 4715–4727, November 2007
How to Cite
MICHALSKI, S. G. and DURKA, W. (2007), High selfing and high inbreeding depression in peripheral populations of Juncus atratus. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4715–4727. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03547.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 20 May 2007; revision received 30 July 2007; accepted 15 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!