Genomics of natural bird populations: a gene-based set of reference markers evenly spread across the avian genome
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 964–980, February 2008
How to Cite
BACKSTRÖM, N., FAGERBERG, S. and ELLEGREN, H. (2008), Genomics of natural bird populations: a gene-based set of reference markers evenly spread across the avian genome. Molecular Ecology, 17: 964–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03551.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 22 May 2007; revision accepted 15 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!