A. Johnsen and A.E. Fidler contributed equally to this work.
Avian Clock gene polymorphism: evidence for a latitudinal cline in allele frequencies
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 22, pages 4867–4880, November 2007
How to Cite
JOHNSEN, A., FIDLER, A. E., KUHN, S., CARTER, K. L., HOFFMANN, A., BARR, I. R., BIARD, C., CHARMANTIER, A., EENS, M., KORSTEN, P., SIITARI, H., TOMIUK, J. and KEMPENAERS, B. (2007), Avian Clock gene polymorphism: evidence for a latitudinal cline in allele frequencies. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4867–4880. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03552.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 2 March 2007; revision received 2 July 2007; accepted 15 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!