Genetic evidence that culling increases badger movement: implications for the spread of bovine tuberculosis
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 23, pages 4919–4929, December 2007
How to Cite
POPE, L. C., BUTLIN, R. K., WILSON, G. J., WOODROFFE, R., ERVEN, K., CONYERS, C. M., FRANKLIN, T., DELAHAY, R. J., CHEESEMAN, C. L. and BURKE, T. (2007), Genetic evidence that culling increases badger movement: implications for the spread of bovine tuberculosis. Molecular Ecology, 16: 4919–4929. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03553.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 15 April 2007; revision received 18 July 2007; accepted 17 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!