Phylogeny, divergence times and species limits of spiny lizards (Sceloporus magister species group) in western North American deserts and Baja California
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 24, pages 5216–5233, December 2007
How to Cite
LEACHÉ, A. D. and MULCAHY, D. G. (2007), Phylogeny, divergence times and species limits of spiny lizards (Sceloporus magister species group) in western North American deserts and Baja California. Molecular Ecology, 16: 5216–5233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03556.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 22 May 2007; revision received 31 July 2007; accepted 24 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!