Present address: Department of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, 84105, Israel
Patterns of genetic diversity and candidate genes for ecological divergence in a homoploid hybrid sunflower, Helianthus anomalus
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 23, pages 5017–5029, December 2007
How to Cite
SAPIR, Y., MOODY, M. L., BROUILLETTE, L. C., DONOVAN, L. A. and RIESEBERG, L. H. (2007), Patterns of genetic diversity and candidate genes for ecological divergence in a homoploid hybrid sunflower, Helianthus anomalus. Molecular Ecology, 16: 5017–5029. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03557.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 16 June 2007; revision accepted 24 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!