Patterns of colonization, evolution and gene flow in species of the genus Patella in the Macaronesian Islands
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 519–532, January 2008
How to Cite
SÁ-PINTO, A., BRANCO, M., SAYANDA, D. and ALEXANDRINO, P. (2008), Patterns of colonization, evolution and gene flow in species of the genus Patella in the Macaronesian Islands. Molecular Ecology, 17: 519–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03563.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received 22 July 2007; revision accepted 28 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!