Do escaped transgenes persist in nature? The case of an herbicide resistance transgene in a weedy Brassica rapa population
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1387–1395, March 2008
How to Cite
WARWICK, S. I., LÉGÈRE, A., SIMARD, M.-J. and JAMES, T. (2008), Do escaped transgenes persist in nature? The case of an herbicide resistance transgene in a weedy Brassica rapa population. Molecular Ecology, 17: 1387–1395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03567.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Received 15 April 2007; revision accepted 28 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!