Measuring rDNA diversity in eukaryotic microbial systems: how intragenomic variation, pseudogenes, and PCR artifacts confound biodiversity estimates
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
Volume 16, Issue 24, pages 5326–5340, December 2007
How to Cite
THORNHILL, D. J., LAJEUNESSE, T. C. and SANTOS, S. R. (2007), Measuring rDNA diversity in eukaryotic microbial systems: how intragenomic variation, pseudogenes, and PCR artifacts confound biodiversity estimates. Molecular Ecology, 16: 5326–5340. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03576.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2007
- Received 29 April 2007; revision received 4 September 2007; accepted 4 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!