Mating system variation and morph fluctuations in a polymorphic lizard
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
Volume 16, Issue 24, pages 5307–5315, December 2007
How to Cite
OLSSON, M., HEALEY, M., WAPSTRA, E., SCHWARTZ, T., LEBAS, N. and ULLER, T. (2007), Mating system variation and morph fluctuations in a polymorphic lizard. Molecular Ecology, 16: 5307–5315. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03578.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
- Received 25 July 2007; revision received 5 August 2007; accepted 11 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!