Density-related changes in selection pattern for major histocompatibility complex genes in fluctuating populations of voles
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 23, pages 5084–5097, December 2007
How to Cite
BRYJA, J., CHARBONNEL, N., BERTHIER, K., GALAN, M. and COSSON, J. .-F. (2007), Density-related changes in selection pattern for major histocompatibility complex genes in fluctuating populations of voles. Molecular Ecology, 16: 5084–5097. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03584.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Received 25 July 2007; revision accepted 14 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!