Integrating individual behaviour and landscape genetics: the population structure of timber rattlesnake hibernacula
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 719–730, February 2008
How to Cite
CLARK, R. W., BROWN, W. S., STECHERT, R. and ZAMUDIO, K. R. (2008), Integrating individual behaviour and landscape genetics: the population structure of timber rattlesnake hibernacula. Molecular Ecology, 17: 719–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03594.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received 22 July 2007; revision accepted 25 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!