Comparative phylogeography and demographic history of the wood lemming (Myopus schisticolor): implications for late Quaternary history of the taiga species in Eurasia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 598–610, January 2008
How to Cite
FEDOROV, V. B., GOROPASHNAYA, A. V., BOESKOROV, G. G. and COOK, J. A. (2008), Comparative phylogeography and demographic history of the wood lemming (Myopus schisticolor): implications for late Quaternary history of the taiga species in Eurasia. Molecular Ecology, 17: 598–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03595.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received 23 July 2007; revision accepted 25 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!